have been a long time lurker and just got back into ATVs so thought I would start trying to get to know some of you guys. I live in Dover (plant City). I used to go to Rancho, but heard that sheriffs are starting to enforce no riding out there? Also go to Croom and Lakeland on a couple times a year. with a 2yr old daughter it's hard getting time.
Either way, if any of you guys are looking for an additional rider I would enjoy tagging along here and there. I have a 2007 Arctic cat 650 4x4 H1 with 27in ITPs. I'm very easy going and figured within the next year or two would like to get my wife and daughter into it as well! Thanks
Mike
Welcome. Keep an eye on the group rides. All the members here like to post rides. If you ask to tag along they won't turn you away!
Welcome and hope to see you out there.
Thanks guys. Will do!
Welcome to the site. Believe it or not there are a few of us on here they actually do ride LOL My wife and i and a few others ride Croom and Ocala. If all goes well my wife and i will be riding at Croom this weekend of nov. 21 or 22 . I won't know until about Wednesday if it will be Saturday or Sunday. Your welcome to ride with us.
thunder dually,
It's always tough with scheduling around a 2 year old, but if you let me know in advance I think I can work out some things. Thanks and look forward to meeting you!
Mike
Quote from: Mikestyger1 on November 20, 2014, 02:57:55 AM
thunder dually,
It's always tough with scheduling around a 2 year old, but if you let me know in advance I think I can work out some things. Thanks and look forward to meeting you!
Mike
My wife and i will be at Croom on Saturday. We both ride polaris sportsman Camo. I drive an old blue ford dually and have a white enclosed trailer. I park in back next to the shelter and usally get there between 8 and 8:30 Not sure yet but there may be another rider with us. see you there if you make it.
sorry for the ate response. I thought I sent it but realized I never did
I had found a baby sitter for Saturday morning and then she cancelled at the last minute. Hopefully one day I will be able to meet up with you guys. Thanks for the invite.
Hey, welcome to the site Mikestyger1.
Welcome to the site. You can always ride with us.