Looking to ride this weekend.... Anyone else?
Camping at hog waller
I'm out. I hope to be able to ride in a couple of weeks :(
Wife and I are riding Hog Waller Saturday 9-5. We usually camp, but got a new haulin trailer so we are just doing the day trip this time. Last time we were there it was mighty dry. I don't imagine its changed much. Might pack a dust mask. Oh wait beeeeeeeer, wash down all that dust. :drink.gif
I'll be camping if you want to hook up. We camp on the other end of the mud hole from everyone else. Look for the silver f250 with the enclosed trailer.
We'll keep an eye out for you. We are easy to spot, Blue 800 RZR with an American Flag. We are always up for meeting new ATV'ers.
Will be on the look out for ya John!! Bringing any fire wood Jake?? I'm bringing some & will bring more if your not. Gonna be nice & cool @ night!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband and I along with another couple will be at Hog Waller Saturday AM. We have Honda rancher and Honda Rincon, friends have Polaris 500 and 850. We were there at the end of September and it was Great!
It was great to meet you jaxbchjohn. We had a great weekend! Got towed back to the trailer Saturday night. Upgrades coming ;D
Thanks for coming out Steve! Always a good time. Wish you could of stayed longer.
Nice to meet you and your posse too! Sorry to hear you got towed back, but well, that's muddin. We had a great time riding and meeting fellow atv'ers. We only got stuck twice, tested out the new winch and bumper. Spent Sunday pressure washing, and now there is a big pile of Hog Waller in the front yard. We plan on going back Saturday after Thanksgiving just for the day and watching the Throwdown. We'll holler at ya if your going.
John & Angel