I may be late to the parade on this one but just found this article and figured I'd share.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December (http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December)
Little far from me but I have family in the area so all the more reason to make a visit! :)
Happy Riding!!
Quote from: Bacchus_fl on October 03, 2014, 05:26:50 PM
I may be late to the parade on this one but just found this article and figured I'd share.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December (http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December)
Little far from me but I have family in the area so all the more reason to make a visit! :)
Happy Riding!!
What a Joke!!!! $250 dollars a year to ride 200 acres... The same county closed down a private 1800 acre atv park that was great because of Political BS and their proud that they built a 200 acre park? So they have 200 acres.. how much is left to ride after they put up buildings and a parking lot???
Ride Croom it's only $60 a year and you can ride 2600 acres...
:'(
Quote from: Thunderdually on October 03, 2014, 07:18:45 PM
Quote from: Bacchus_fl on October 03, 2014, 05:26:50 PM
I may be late to the parade on this one but just found this article and figured I'd share.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December (http://www.theledger.com/article/20141003/NEWS/141009807/1338/news00?Title=Fort-Meade-ATV-Park-to-Open-in-December)
Little far from me but I have family in the area so all the more reason to make a visit! :)
Happy Riding!!
What a Joke!!!! $250 dollars a year to ride 200 acres... The same county closed down a private 1800 acre atv park that was great because of Political BS and their proud that they built a 200 acre park? So they have 200 acres.. how much is left to ride after they put up buildings and a parking lot???
Ride Croom it's only $60 a year and you can ride 2600 acres...
Merle your right on the money with this one.