ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Thunderdually on September 28, 2014, 09:24:53 PM

Title: Riding at Croom today
Post by: Thunderdually on September 28, 2014, 09:24:53 PM
Went riding with friends at Croom today. Rode with Roland and Trevor and met a new friend Cliff.  Thanks for a good time today guys.  TJ and Steve we missed you.  Small Video to post later..
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: 1Scorpion on September 28, 2014, 10:23:13 PM
Thanks for leading today Merle. I'm glad I rode even if it did get hot.  It was great meeting Merle's family and meeting Cliff aka whofarted.  We need to ride again soon.  I hope you got a couple of good pics Thunderdually.  That way those who couldn't make can see a small portion of what they missed. I had a great time ! 
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: patches206 on September 28, 2014, 10:44:12 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on September 28, 2014, 09:24:53 PM
Went riding with friends at Croom today. Rode with Roland and Trevor and met a new friend Cliff.  Thanks for a good time today guys.  TJ and Steve we missed you.  Small Video to post later..

Grad you all had fun!
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: kountry23 on September 28, 2014, 11:44:13 PM
I had a blast. It was good meeting you cliff hopefully we can all meet up for another ride soon with out any breakage
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: SMP63 on September 29, 2014, 12:22:47 AM
Glad fun was had by all!!!!!!!! Hopefully next time I'll be in town & able to go.
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: 1Scorpion on September 29, 2014, 10:21:14 PM
Quote from: kountry23 on September 28, 2014, 11:44:13 PM
I had a blast. It was good meeting you cliff hopefully we can all meet up for another ride soon with out any breakage
Post up when you think it will you'll be ready.  I hope it won't be too long. It looks like cooler weather this weekend.
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: kountry23 on October 02, 2014, 12:20:43 AM
Well hot it all tore down Monday night only thing found was a chewed up belt. Put a new one on tonight and runs like new. Ready to go again.
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: Thunderdually on October 02, 2014, 12:33:55 AM
Quote from: kountry23 on October 02, 2014, 12:20:43 AM
Well hot it all tore down Monday night only thing found was a chewed up belt. Put a new one on tonight and runs like new. Ready to go again.


That's good news.. My part should be in this Friday..
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: patches206 on October 02, 2014, 01:00:21 AM
When you guys going again.
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: kountry23 on October 02, 2014, 01:13:58 AM
I might go back up sunday for a lil bit
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: 1Scorpion on October 03, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
Quote from: kountry23 on October 02, 2014, 01:13:58 AM
I might go back up sunday for a lil bit
Might or will ?  I've got my spacers in . I just got to throw them on.
Title: Re: Riding at Croom today
Post by: kountry23 on October 03, 2014, 06:49:52 PM
I will let you know tonight  if I can make it sunday