Anyone up to ride croom this sunday?
Crap, I want to go there but Im riding St Marys Shoals Park Saturday.. Maybe next time.
whired
Kid is racing this weekend so I cannot.
Quote from: whired on September 05, 2014, 01:20:12 PM
Crap, I want to go there but Im riding St Marys Shoals Park Saturday.. Maybe next time.
whired
Do you have any pictures or video of St Mary's?
Thunder when we going riding?
I live in Jacksonville. What is St Mary Shoals like. I've seen some information about it but wasn't sure if it was work riding. Please let me know if it mostly wet or dry trails. I also looked at Mallory Swamp but didn't see a lot of information about it.
Quote from: patches206 on September 06, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
Thunder when we going riding?
Well when it gets cool enough for you to ride give me a shout and we will do some riding... ;D
Will do!
Quote from: patches206 on September 06, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
Thunder when we going riding?
Quote from: Thunderdually on September 07, 2014, 01:52:40 PM
Quote from: patches206 on September 06, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
Thunder when we going riding?
Well when it gets cool enough for you to ride give me a shout and we will do some riding... ;D
Quote from: patches206 on September 07, 2014, 02:02:43 PM
Will do!
Let me know toooo!!!!!! Been to hot out to ride!!!! It sucks bad enough to have to work out in it I don't want to ride in it tooo.
I'm riding with some people Sunday. Trying to hit a place closer, but if that falls through, we'll be going to croom.