Plan on going to 5A this weekend. How are the trails? Is it all under water or can a dirt bike go?
Last Saturday the whole place was under water. I never saw that much water out there in the 2 1/2 years that I have been riding there. I was talking to some guy and he said the week before that was even worst. I live eight miles from there and we didn't get very much rain this week, so hopefully it went down some. I won't be there this week as I'm going jet skiing with my son. Larry
I went there during Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay and most of the trails were literally 2-4 foot deep rivers. It was myself and a friend and another group of 5 and that's all that was out there. Craziest riding I think I have ever done.
has anyone heard of some event going on out there this weekend?
I read this from another forum:
Quote from: rowde31;542793Aug. 9 and 10 Scottsmoore 5a exit 95 its going to be going off . Its free
Quote from: BMAC1988;542920my cousin and I were wanting to go to 5a for that but ive got to go to PA for a family thing that weekend. we are getting everything ready for RNYC nov 7-9. already have work off, just trying to figure out how to get everything down there.
" has anyone heard of some event going on out there this weekend? "
yes....the big trucks are going to be out there around 10-ish.
Where is this 5A place located, I live in Pasco county?
east coast off of I95.