Anyone up for a 5a ride this sat the 12th wanting to do a ride for the b day
June and I should be there. Larry
Just finished riding 5A this past weekend with Strubby and friends. Had a good time but wont be able to make it back this weekend. Happy bday by the way be safe and have fun!
I wish you would have told me you were coming up last weekend and I would have looked for you. June and I were out there last Saturday. Larry
How wet is it up there right now?
Last Saturday the main trails were pretty dry, but it started to rain in the afternoon and it rained everyday since. I live 2 miles east and 6 miles south of the 5A parking lot. I don't know how wet it is up there, but I'm sure there will be some water. Larry
Sorry Larry I should have been specific to the day. We rode Friday the 4th. We will be back soon I will keep you posted. It was pretty wet..