ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: strubby on June 18, 2014, 05:20:05 PM

Title: 4th of July Riding
Post by: strubby on June 18, 2014, 05:20:05 PM
Who's planning a riding trip for the 4th? I should actually have time to get out and ride, so I'm trying to plan ahead. Post up your plans, or if you know of any riding/park events!
Title: Re: 4th of July Riding
Post by: AintSkeered on June 18, 2014, 09:50:40 PM
http://motomountainpark.com (http://motomountainpark.com) and http://www.acoutdoorpark.com (http://www.acoutdoorpark.com)
Title: Re: 4th of July Riding
Post by: strubby on June 19, 2014, 02:08:27 AM
Moto Mountain sounds like a fun place. Fat Daddy's is also fun and clean. I know Durhamtown is having a band, firework show and races (incl. SxS). Hmmm...
Title: Re: 4th of July Riding
Post by: Ole Nasty on June 20, 2014, 08:56:06 PM
I know quite a few of us from NE Florida ATV are going to Fat Daddy's.
Title: Re: 4th of July Riding
Post by: strubby on June 21, 2014, 01:10:01 AM
That's cool, I really liked that park. Very clean. Is anything special going on there for the 4th? If my g/f has to work, we may end up just having a get-together/ride/bbq at 5A (local for us). Nothing set in stone yet.