Just wondering if anyone uses a CB or other kind of 2 way radio to talk to other riders. If so, what do you use?
No I don't, but if you ride a lot in the Ocala National Forrest like I do, you should use a CB.
My cell phone only works when I'm near the dam.
Larry
My wife and I use Midland two way radios. we have speakers and mic in our helmets they work most of the time.. I am planning on buying the Sena SMH10R bluetooth headsets. we have some friends that use them and they are great.
Quote from: Thunderdually on May 15, 2014, 10:52:46 PM
My wife and I use Midland two way radios. we have speakers and mic in our helmets they work most of the time.. I am planning on buying the Sena SMH10R bluetooth headsets. we have some friends that use them and they are great.
The half mile range would be great Merle! I'll have to add them in my letter to Santa. ;)
me and my friend use chatterbox xbi2's and we ride loud sport quads and they work pretty good
I like using our Garmin Rino 655t units. It has GPS and bulit-in camera. So far, no issues when it comes to communication.