ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: K_Man on May 05, 2014, 02:22:46 PM

Title: Anyone riding Ocala National Forest this weekend? (May 10/11)
Post by: K_Man on May 05, 2014, 02:22:46 PM
I plan on going to the all you can eat breakfast buffet ($6.00) at Bass Champions in Salt Springs at 8:00 am on Saturday, May 10th, then going up to the North OHV Trails (trailhead 316) for a couple of hours after breakfast.

On Sunday morning, May 11th, I am going to ride the Centennial Trail. Anyone interested in joining me for either or both?

https://www.facebook.com/BassChampionsRestaurant (https://www.facebook.com/BassChampionsRestaurant)
Title: Re: Anyone riding Ocala National Forest this weekend? (May 10/11)
Post by: gmiller0737 on May 06, 2014, 12:59:56 AM
Might ride the North Trails Sunday in My RZR 570.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Ocala National Forest this weekend? (May 10/11)
Post by: K_Man on May 07, 2014, 02:30:42 PM
I am not able to change Saturday and Sunday around. If I did it would involve way to much driving for me on Sunday.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Ocala National Forest this weekend? (May 10/11)
Post by: kdclere on May 17, 2014, 04:43:41 PM
Have fun out there!