ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Crewsing on March 05, 2014, 02:26:17 PM

Title: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: Crewsing on March 05, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
http://youtu.be/Z1pddGR1ohE (http://youtu.be/Z1pddGR1ohE)
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: patches206 on March 05, 2014, 03:12:48 PM
 :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: bottom_out on March 06, 2014, 12:53:42 AM
Great riding out there, lots of water everywhere. We had a blast! Had to be chilly dunking the waders, the water was just above freezing but that didn't stop many.  Great vid but I think I got the wrong music....really changes the dynamic of the video.
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on March 06, 2014, 02:36:44 AM
great video, we were out there as well had a great time weather was nice.
I had my brand new ranger out there for the 2nd time and blew the reverse out in a deep mud hole  going to fix it and we will be back out there again.
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: Crewsing on March 06, 2014, 04:20:33 PM
Thanks, yes we have gone out to hogwaller like four times in the last two months.  Conditions are the best I have ever seen there.  Next up hasting, 5a, and fat daddys.
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: Ole Nasty on March 07, 2014, 01:02:01 AM
Bigworm, do you have an 800 or a 900?
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on March 12, 2014, 02:09:27 AM
nasty its the 800 ho.camo edition
Title: Re: Hogwaller video 3-1-14
Post by: Ole Nasty on March 12, 2014, 08:40:45 PM
I just got a ranger 800 myself, you got me a little nervous.