Anyone wanna ride some this wed im off work and thought about croom
i see u riding alone pal,in here they ride sofas,key boards n there mouths,...have fun n be safe.
I would but broke a finger and pulled the tendon off the bone I am done for a few months. :'( :Dead.gif
Wish I could, but it's a work day for me.
Its my first day off in about two weeks
What time Trevor? Would Rancho be ok?
Have fun Steve and Trevor I am out for 3 months. :K
Damn Bro, what did you do now? :'( Did the go fast get ya again??? ;D
Yeah sounds good to me I sent you a pm
I got it. See ya 2morrow.
Quote from: SMP63 on March 04, 2014, 10:20:20 PM
Damn Bro, what did you do now? :'( Did the go fast get ya again??? ;D
No just a pressure washer that kicked like a mule.
Quote from: patches206 on March 02, 2014, 04:15:33 PM
I would but broke a finger and pulled the tendon off the bone I am done for a few months. :'( :Dead.gif
Quote from: patches206 on March 04, 2014, 09:39:21 PM
Have fun Steve and Trevor I am out for 3 months. :K
Are you serious ???
On May 13, 2013 I had an accident on the Hatfield and McCoy Trails near Williamson, WV. I was in the hospital up there for two days with eight broken ribs and my right lung was partially collapsed. You talk about pain !!! Seven (7) weeks later my wife and I was riding the Centennial Trail up at Ocala and we've rode at least once a week ever since.
Forgive me, but three months out for a finger sounds like a long time to me. They didn't even wrap my ribs or anything. Just sent me home and I was 65 years old at the time. I guess it all depends on if you really want to ride or not.
Larry
Doc has to repair the bone with pins and reattach the tendon. ( My own paid for Ins, no Obamacare!) Without my right hand I will need to find a new job so ATVing can wait my family is my first priority to me. Oh I could always sit home for the rest of my days like 48% of this county and collect from the government, NOT!
Yea, do want you need to do. I shouldn't have even posted that. Sorry !!!
Its all good in a few months we can meet up and go ride. :T
Had a great ride today Trevor!!!! Need to do it again soon!
You guys riding this wed. ? where at. I might be interested. I live in Miami though =/