ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: kountry23 on February 08, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

Title: Anyone riding tomorrow 2/8
Post by: kountry23 on February 08, 2014, 12:17:06 AM
Anyone doing any riding tomorrow 2\8
Title: Re: Anyone riding tomorrow 2/8
Post by: 1Scorpion on February 08, 2014, 12:54:11 PM
 It's too wet and cold. I'm a fair weather rider.  A little more notice please.
Title: Re: Anyone riding tomorrow 2/8
Post by: monkeyonashovel on February 09, 2014, 12:50:22 AM
I've got to check with the fam and see what they have planned for me. Where you thinking about going?
Title: Re: Anyone riding tomorrow 2/8
Post by: zman03 on February 09, 2014, 03:45:11 PM
every time I see a storm rollin over croom I wanna head out and ride it!!    nothin like goin ridin at croom after a major rain storm (no dust)   the trails are perfect!!   the place absorbs water perfect!!   and cold weather makes the equipment run beautifully!!   nothin like burnin cold gas!!