ATV Florida Forum

Classifieds => For Sale / Wanted => Topic started by: chad99gt on January 11, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

Title: 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700r and 2005 yfz450 for sale
Post by: chad99gt on January 11, 2014, 08:02:20 PM
I am selling my 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700r. I don't ride enough to warrant keeping.

Mods Are:

ODI Grips
Full HMF sport exhaust
PowerCommander
AC nerf bars
AntiVibe Steering clamps
Fastt Flexx bars
YFZ front shocks
Steering Stabilizer
K/n Air filter with Outerwears
ITP holeshot GNCC rear tires
Brand new battery

Asking 3750 OBO

Also selling my wife's 2005 Yamaha yfz450

Mods are:

Flexx bars
Steering stabilizer
Full LRD pro exhaust
KN air filter
GYTR heel guards
Nerf bars
Alluminum Skid plate
aftermarket plastics

Asking 2250 OBO

Chad

727-692-7163
Title: Re: 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700r and 2005 yfz450 for sale
Post by: robo02cop on January 12, 2014, 07:52:09 PM
Got any pics???
Title: Re: 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700r and 2005 yfz450 for sale
Post by: chad99gt on January 14, 2014, 02:19:27 AM
I tried to post pics here but it says they were to big. I sent pics to your email.