the other ones were fake. but check these out
shark
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/shark.jpg)
dino
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/dino.jpg)
saturn
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/saturn.jpg)
candy
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/candy.jpg)
3 ring
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/3ring.jpg)
cool! Took me the longest time to "get" these. Now, I just get a headache from crossing my eyes ::)
you aint kiddin. took me a while but once i got in the zone i saw them all. that was cool. i hadnt seen it when i posted it. but i finally got it.
what's the trick to these again?
Id@
have someone kick you were it counts, while you're eyes are crossed, look at the picture. :P
It took me a while, but they are cool.
Yeah that first one was the hardest, I skipped it and got the others. I think the Saturn one was the easiest.
Does it mean your blind when you ant see anything? The candy one makes me want to eat allot of little reeses pieces
DID EVERYONE SEE THE DIRTY PICTURES IN THOSE THINGS ;D ;D
I dont see anything in anyone of them
its hard to see it but you gotta try and focus either a few inches ahead or behind the screen. i tell ya if you do it its really cool. once you get one you get them all. i think the candy or saturn are the easiest.
Quote from: gery350 on July 15, 2005, 12:16:53 PM
its hard to see it but you gotta try and focus either a few inches ahead or behind the screen. i tell ya if you do it its really cool. once you get one you get them all. i think the candy or saturn are the easiest.
I am gona go blind bro. I kind fo see like there are some words in the candy one, am I right? I juts have no clue what words they are
no words. theres 11 round stacks of m&ms that stick out. try the dino one. i tell ya it takes awhile but when u get it -wow.