sorry bout that post with the hidden images, i really didnt know what they were :-\
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 14, 2005, 11:54:34 AM
sorry bout that post with the hidden images, i really didnt know what they were :-\
lol..... Don't sweat it, I believe you. I had to remove it quickly though ;D
I was waiting for someone to figure them out. This was passed around my job a while ago ;D
Ok. What did I miss ? :-\
Quote from: Quad32x on July 14, 2005, 12:34:55 PM
Ok. What did I miss ? :-\
im thinking the same thing ???
it was deleted like 10 minutes after posted lol. ill send ya a pm
Send me a PM.
PS. You should be banned! >:(
:)
Quote from: o4250 on July 14, 2005, 02:22:57 PM
Send me a PM.
PS. You should be banned! >:(
:)
lmao
Well now I feel left out, send me a PM too!
Quote from: kreed5821 on July 15, 2005, 09:23:35 AM
Well now I feel left out, send me a PM too!
me three ;)
send me a PM too!
For those that missed the original post, it was an image similar to this. The only differnce is the "hidden image" was a naked girl.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/hidden.jpg)
if you can't find the hidden image, highlight the picture or hit ctrl+a
oh, and thanks to whoever i stole this group ride pic from!
that would be me. where's the chick? ;D
sorry, lol, the closest to a chick in the pic I made is Mike.