All central florida riders!!! Check out Central Florida ATV Riders on Facebook. I started that page to find people and and groups to ride with. Worked out pretty good so far.
Looking for new people to ride with? Check us out on Facebook!
Central Florida ATV Riders
I go to 5a mostly every saturday im down to ride im usslay ride out there by myself unless i run into people i no would be nice to ride with a bigger group
Welcome to the forum Brutekidd!!!!!!!
Hell yeah it would be cool to ride with more people. We will be out here on Feb 8th. Just like the facebook page and rsvp for the ride that I have posted up there. If you join us we will be at I95 the parking area around 9ish that morning. PM me on the page if you want to exchange numbers and meet up because I dont get on here that often. Welcome to the forum!
Quote from: Brutekidd on January 30, 2014, 04:32:08 AM
I go to 5a mostly every saturday im down to ride im usslay ride out there by myself unless i run into people i no would be nice to ride with a bigger group
Ill be at the 5A parking lot around 8:45-9 AM this Saturday if you want to join our old timers group. When we ride you would enjoy the trails we ride on. We try to do some of the less ridden trails. The only problem with our group is that some riders like to talk more than they ride. LOL
I'm going to ONF tomorrow, but should still be OK to ride on Saturday too.
Larry
Thnaks guys i was a member on the fourms befor since like 08 or so but fogot my email adress an password lol i pmed u guys
Sounds good I can talk all day as long as I have a beer in my hand.
Hey MuDnBuD sent u pm about 5a