ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Ole Nasty on September 17, 2013, 10:00:09 PM

Title: Hog Waller this weekend?
Post by: Ole Nasty on September 17, 2013, 10:00:09 PM
Anybody wanna go?
(https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1239677_578839252176020_602438205_n.jpg)
Title: Re: Hog Waller this weekend?
Post by: Mingy on September 18, 2013, 12:33:24 AM
I'm going to wait for it to get colder.  It's been a hell of a summer.  First the cat died, then the dog died, then my Mom died.  Services this Saturday.  Last time I went riding was with you guys at Mud Muckers, Memorial Day weekend.  But I plan to tear it up this winter.
Title: Re: Hog Waller this weekend?
Post by: MTPOCKITS on September 18, 2013, 01:40:39 AM
im going, how is the atv trail in general.
Title: Re: Hog Waller this weekend?
Post by: Ole Nasty on September 18, 2013, 10:35:16 AM
Quote from: Mingy on September 18, 2013, 12:33:24 AM
I'm going to wait for it to get colder.  It's been a hell of a summer.  First the cat died, then the dog died, then my Mom died.  Services this Saturday.  Last time I went riding was with you guys at Mud Muckers, Memorial Day weekend.  But I plan to tear it up this winter.
I'm sorry for your losses Jimmy.

Quote from: MTPOCKITS on September 18, 2013, 01:40:39 AM
im going, how is the atv trail in general.
They'r not bad, way better when its rained recently.
Title: Re: Hog Waller this weekend?
Post by: SMP63 on September 18, 2013, 01:00:02 PM
Quote from: Mingy on September 18, 2013, 12:33:24 AM
I'm going to wait for it to get colder.  It's been a hell of a summer.  First the cat died, then the dog died, then my Mom died.  Services this Saturday.  Last time I went riding was with you guys at Mud Muckers, Memorial Day weekend.  But I plan to tear it up this winter.

Sorry to hear about your losses Jimmy.
Title: Re: Hog Waller this weekend?
Post by: Mingy on September 18, 2013, 08:27:40 PM
Thank you all.  More in the pipeline too, my side of the family and hers.  Welcome to middle age.