ONLY been to the parking area on 316, any of the other places have shade to park under or near.
HOT HOT HOT.........
Lake Delancy Campground/Trail Head is the only one I know of with shade.
Quote from: SMP63 on August 16, 2013, 09:08:51 PM
Lake Delancy Campground/Trail Head is the only one I know of with shade.
+1
There is a Little shade @ Rodman Trailhead
I think the rain and over cast will be 100% today
Quote from: gmiller0737 on August 17, 2013, 07:43:03 AM
There is a Little shade @ Rodman Trailhead
About as much as Big Scrub has which ain't much, LOL!!!!!
They cut all the tree's down to put in the parking lots. Had to be environmentally friendly.lol
GOOD DAY for sure, 53 miles.
where were the people when this was happening? if people dont stand up for what they want they will get was is given to them. so keep screamin :gh :F ViO maybe someone will here ya out there?