Should have a decent group heading to hastings this sunday. Should be good with all this rain.
I got this new Rhino I've been working on or else I'd join you.
I went 4 days ago lotzzzz of water,should be even more now,it has rained 3 days in a row!!!
Nasty, did you have to get a trailer or you loading the new sxs on your rig?
Wellllll....for now, the rack is out of my truck and I got a 4x8 trailer that'll I'll use to haul my grizzly, which barely fits and hangs off a little. Not sure if I'm gonna sell my truck rack or fab up a way to haul a rhino and a grizzly on it.
My trailer back when it was new, its not that nice looking now, needs some serious tlc.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=44710.0 (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=44710.0)
Finally got me a tow rig set up, 92 Chevy 3500 with new 6.5 and 5 speed, getting new tires this week so I'm good to go! So now as long as I'm not working I'm game for a ride!
Tried to upload some pics but gave up. Had s great ride. Nice breeze to keep bugs off and not too hot for August. Creek was as full as I have ever seen and all cut roads were nice and sloppy. All the normal holes were full and easier to get though. The western powerlines were flooded too. Nothing was really superdeep, we went through mosts hole. On the cut roads we were 3 wide hitting every hole. Man we sunk in a couple dozen thick ones. Never got pulled out, couple of get off and gos, and one jump off and swim. Some mugs are thinking MM sunday. And maybe some fat daddys soon.
Dang it sounds like yall had a blast, I hate that I missed it
I think ole nasty and a couple of them are going to mud Muckers Labor day, I would go but the old lady will have me on vacation the 2 weeks before and not sure how the finances and work will like that!
As for fat daddy's there's a group from Lake city headed up there for a weekend in the middle of Sept and I'm planning on heading up there with them
I for sure am headed to MM for Labor Day weekend, not exactly sure what days yet though. Fat Daddy's in sep sounds good too, might be toting the kids for that trip though.
Quote from: Ole Nasty on August 21, 2013, 08:42:31 PM
I for sure am headed to MM for Labor Day weekend, not exactly sure what days yet though. Fat Daddy's in sep sounds good too, might be toting the kids for that trip though.
Its a great park, very laid back and defiantly family oriented! Just remember that they will need some sort of DOT helmet being that there under 16 but I think a bicycle helmet works as long as its DOT approved!