sup guys, name is Will
Got a buddy and me looking for a small group to tag along within miami area that ATVs often. Someone who dont really ride on the streets (had bad experiences already)
We got a 4x4 that does ok mudding. Well PM me or email me will.engineer@yahoo.com
bump anyone rides often in s. florida?
buddy good luck in finding any 1 in here 2 ride with u, these guys in here (not me) only ride in private parks,,they look down on u if u ride any where else..i would suggest asking in atv connection.com..they r very open minded and really like 2 ride anywere they can get it..& if u ride dual sport ( dixie dualsport .com.. good luck buddy
Alpha 66, Brothers To The Rescue, etc.
hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa we take care of each other baby,,thats y we cubans run n own miami and kicked all u gringos out that dont speak espanol.. >:D
Wait whaa lol. Ill ride anywhere parks and legal trails. I cant ride roads, I have a 4 x 4 anyways. You go to parks?
i have a honda xr650l dualsport and i ride any were i see dirt >:D
Plenty of dirt I'm Miami! Oh uh wait scum I mean!
i use to ride a couple spots in south florida
Yeah, unfortunately, not every flower can pick its color. Wish to move back to Virginia, where I feel right at home.
Anyhow, what part of spots your ride in Miami? Do you still ride around?
only place left is 8st and the sand area next to the stadium on 27ave and nw 191st