ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: klutchbuster400 on June 23, 2013, 04:11:55 AM

Title: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 23, 2013, 04:11:55 AM
Gonna make the 3 1/2 drive up for my first time. Plan on camping over night so I can ride both the 20th and 21st! Anyone else in that area care for some atv motocross?
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on June 27, 2013, 03:08:34 AM
dang i would have come, but my bike is in the middle of being ......upgraded lol hopefully in a month or so.
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 08, 2013, 02:18:26 AM
Lol I feel ya man. My bike is in pieces right now under going a few things. Bent my shifting shaft, installing a heavy duty clutch and putting in a new steering stem! Should have it done a week before bartow so I'll be good to go!
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on July 09, 2013, 12:54:53 AM
man this sucks lol im still waiting on my piston and gaskets....i got a new poerted head and a 480 bigbore...the cylinder and the head are hear hopefully the piston and the gaskets will be here this week
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 09, 2013, 01:44:17 AM
So no chance it'll be done in time? Probably gonna be meeting a couple people from this site that weekend so it would be cool to meet more! Really looking forward to see how well I can hang with the northern riders!
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on July 09, 2013, 02:39:38 AM
haha im hopeing if it is ill deff come, youll probably tear me up though im new to riding mx tracks, ive only been a handful of times haha. but yea ill deff try
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 10, 2013, 12:41:00 AM
Lol it's all good man, I always had a blast at the track even when I first started and couldn't jump further than my quads length :p


Really hoping the weather is decent that weekend, looking forward to this ride big time!
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on July 18, 2013, 02:55:32 AM
so far doesnt look like im gonna make it, i started working on it got the old head cylinder and piston out and started putting it back together and snapped 2 bolts off in the head, so now i have to wait on new bolts to get here
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 19, 2013, 02:58:15 PM
Yeah it's cool, I won't be able to make it either now. A part that I needed to rebuild my engine ended up being on back order. I'll probably head out in a couple weeks.
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: Ride1Rob on July 20, 2013, 06:13:50 AM
All the quads show up on Quads points nights in their race series. The next points night will be the 27th.
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 20, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
I'll be racing down in Miami the 28th, but after that I plan on making the trip up to Bartow.

Guz let me know when your bike is done, I'll head up when you can ride!
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on July 23, 2013, 12:02:44 AM
ok ill let you know, im hopeing to get it finished this weekend
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on December 18, 2013, 05:14:23 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 20, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
I'll be racing down in Miami the 28th, but after that I plan on making the trip up to Bartow.

Guz let me know when your bike is done, I'll head up when you can ride!

wow i havnt been ere in a while...i just now got my bike back together my head needed new seats then i bought a ported head and it wouldnt work -_- so i bought a racers edge head and big bore and its running great now :)....
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 19, 2013, 05:15:35 PM
Quote from: The Guz on December 18, 2013, 05:14:23 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 20, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
I'll be racing down in Miami the 28th, but after that I plan on making the trip up to Bartow.

Guz let me know when your bike is done, I'll head up when you can ride!

wow i havnt been ere in a while...i just now got my bike back together my head needed new seats then i bought a ported head and it wouldnt work -_- so i bought a racers edge head and big bore and its running great now :)....

Haha happy to hear that! A few of us are actually going back to Bartow on the 29th, we'll be hitting PAX on the 28th then scootin over to bartow the next day.
Title: Re: Bartow MX July 20th
Post by: The Guz on December 20, 2013, 10:19:48 PM
nice, i may be able to hit up pax with you guys, if i dont go to hog waller and just play around on the trails