Melbourne Motorsports park does ATV drag racing and mud racing the 2nd Saturday of the month. We are gonna go to the next race hope others can make it.
I'll be there!!
235 views n nobody else wants to race
share this on facebook with Miami mx atv riders and Miami atv drag racers
Did, the're skeeeeered ViO
:drive.gif
Im trying to go, ill be bringing the new hybrid 2 stroke dirt drag quad I built. 8)
whatcha got john ... spread the word!!
Quote from: zman03 on July 01, 2013, 01:24:02 AM
share this on facebook with Miami mx atv riders and Miami atv drag racers
Bro Ive been trying to get them to accept my request for 3 weeks now?
I think its dead over at miami drag racers :-\
Getting ready for the races 8)
Goin for a test ride 8)
Yall crackers better be ready!
I just hope the motor holds up for a few races, compression tested kinda low :-\
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00615_zps56da4528.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00615_zps56da4528.jpg.html)
???oh it's justa honda ::)
all loaded up see ya tomorrow
Called the park earlier today, they said sign ups start around 6, racing starts around 7.
Run what ya brung, wear a helmet..... only rules they have 8)