(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00257_zpsc165e216.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00257_zpsc165e216.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00233_zps5fda3d5d.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00233_zps5fda3d5d.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00232_zpsa177490f.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00232_zpsa177490f.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00230_zpsba948629.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00230_zpsba948629.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00225_zpsbe20143f.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00225_zpsbe20143f.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00224_zps21f02130.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00224_zps21f02130.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00204.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00204.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00202.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00202.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00105.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00105.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00085.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00085.jpg.html)
(http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/johndoe83_2010/CAM00067.jpg) (http://s953.photobucket.com/user/johndoe83_2010/media/CAM00067.jpg.html)
Frame up customized with stock honda parts.
2000 model 400ex customized and lightend frame with a stock 1998 cr250r motor with a FTZ inframe drag pipe and a +7 extended swingarm.
For $3000 this will come with 3 sets of rear tires, 4snows, skat track 8 paddles, drag slicks "in pic" and a ton of extra parts for this build including drag cut 400ex plastics with stock 400ex seat.
Also if you want, you can take the whole entire cr250 that this motor came out of "in parts".
I can sell just the ATV as is for $2600 obo
To many things to list, to many details to talk about, if you wanna come look at it let me know.
This quad is SUPER light weight and INSANELY fast!!!! It could be made into a MX quad in just a few hours.
You'll get 3 grand easily for that in Miami, crazy quad.
BUMP
price drop, $2500 with extras.
$2000 quad only. obo
might bring it up to Melbourne for some drag racing if I dont sell it.
bring it
I'd like to check it out. Where in WPB do you live?
Im out of Loxahatchee, what part are you in?
I could possibly load up and meet you in town somewhere if need be.
I would like to race it before I sell it tho :-\
with a cr250 motor it shouldnt be that impressive,that bike is way heavier the a cr250 dirtbike...now put a suzuki hayabusa 1300 motor and u will have a rocket..A pal of mine made 1 of those bikes with GSXR750 motor,(4 the dirt/mud) that thing gave me a hard on.. >:D ;).