About 3 weekends ago a family of 4 was beat up, even beat up the mother & broke an 11 year old girls arm. Put the son of drinking age in the hospital, beat him up with a burning piece of wood from bonfire!! They just about made it out & were chased down & forced out of thier vehicle & it was set on fire.... All over "BEER"!!!!! The following weekend the neighboring houses were vibrated by explosions from inside Rancho!!
That has brought about this http://ec4.cc/ec64d2afd. (http://ec4.cc/ec64d2afd.) Can't wait until the MUTANTS have one less place to trash & destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be interesting to see what they actuality wind up doing. Do they really think a fence is going to keep the (MUTANTS) out? They need to put up signs that say. ALL MUTANTS and other trespassers will be shot on sight.
So Steve what kind of flowers did you send? LOL
RBLOA sent her roses. Once they start arresting & impounding, also will carry more penalties
than if the RBLOA fenced it as its destruction of county property I think it will!! I've seen Polk County's Ag Unit on more than one occasion out there creeping around @ night in Gilly & Nija Suits!!!!!!!!!! Sheriff can't say its not in the budget to patrol any more. I'll gladly shell out the $100 a year for extra property taxes for them to maintain & patrol the fence, check ID's @ the gate. It can only get better cause it can't get any worse.
Can I get a big HELL YEAH! Loving it Steve! I want to be there when they start arresting and impounding the scum bags.
HELL YEAH Jake!!!!!!!!! It would make for some good entertainment.
WTF those poor folks, people are just getting so nasty. That would not have been the same outcome if I was the victim Steve you know me, better to be trided by 12 than carried by 6.
I must agree TJ, it would have been a totaly different outcome. Dosen't say much for the sorry group that would beat up a woman & girl.
Congrats to the RBLOA !!!!
Quote from: zephyr on May 12, 2013, 09:42:49 PM
Congrats to the RBLOA !!!!
Where the hell ya been Steve?? The RBLOA had nothing to do with with the decision of the BOCC. The Mutants did it all on thier own!!!! There was another fight out there this weekend.
Survey crew has Started!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Quote from: SMP63 on May 14, 2013, 10:46:42 AM
Survey crew has Started!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
<nanaparty>
Hell yeah!!!!!