http://youtu.be/53UmzOF_r0M (http://youtu.be/53UmzOF_r0M)
Man, that 1000 sounds great! Looks like it was pretty wet out there. I couldn't tell did yall go down the creek over by the waffle top area?
Yes waffletop was perfect. We just wentthis past sunday and it was still good. But it rained the day before. Shot a cc ouple snakes. Great conditions both rides. Htting shindler this sat.
You aint going to Mud Muckers?
not his time. Every time i go to MM it is like a desert. Oh be careful at hastings, someone stole our ramps last time and a guy got bit by a snake at waffltop and had to be lifeflighted out. Not sure if I told u or not.
I always park on top of my ramps when I'm out there and chain down everything else, also I park somewhere thats way out of the way from where everyone else parks. I've had a few close calls out there with snakes myself. Back when I had zillas I ran over one, now if I did that with my OL2s I'm sure I would have flung it up in the air at the riders behind me, lol.
Wow!!!! that is horrible bout the guy getting bit !!!! can only hope the snake did not inject the venom (snake don't always use the venom when they bite).I have never had anything stolen out there,I hope they fall off the ramps!!!!!
The guy got to the dirt road behind waffletop ambulance called in lifeflight. I heard guy was still in hospital. But this is all secondhand info
I'm new to riding and hope to be able to enjoy this locations soon. Selling my Grizz and splurging on a Can Am. I'm wondering if wearing those high boots like MX'rs wear would prevent snake bites? Are the bites down on the ankles/shin areas or when they are flung up?
Man that sounds scary and if my girlfriend finds out about snakes then we're done for even thinking about going out there.
You guys should buy jet skis.
We have jet skis too. But they don't do so good in the mud holes.