ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Thunderdually on April 30, 2013, 08:59:35 PM

Title: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: Thunderdually on April 30, 2013, 08:59:35 PM
Wife and i are riding Croom this weekend any one else riding at Croom.
Title: Re: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: Florida Tracks and Trails on May 03, 2013, 04:22:17 PM
ME  ;)
Title: Re: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: 1Scorpion on May 04, 2013, 01:08:40 AM
 See you in the morning. Thunderdually .
Title: Re: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: 1Scorpion on May 05, 2013, 12:14:55 AM
 Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)
Title: Re: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: Thunderdually on May 05, 2013, 01:25:04 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 05, 2013, 12:14:55 AM
Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Yup it was a great day. I found a concrete slab LOL.. Glad you showed up to ride with us...
Title: Re: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: Andy9933 on May 06, 2013, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: Thunderdually on May 05, 2013, 01:25:04 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 05, 2013, 12:14:55 AM
Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Yup it was a great day. I found a concrete slab LOL.. Glad you showed up to ride with us...
Do you know where that came from? I've found it a few times, always wondered why it was there.
Title: Re: Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13
Post by: Thunderdually on May 06, 2013, 12:22:34 AM
Quote from: Andy9933 on May 06, 2013, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: Thunderdually on May 05, 2013, 01:25:04 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 05, 2013, 12:14:55 AM
Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Yup it was a great day. I found a concrete slab LOL.. Glad you showed up to ride with us...
Do you know where that came from? I've found it a few times, always wondered why it was there.

Sorry Andy i don't know. There are a few things at Croom know one seems to know any thing about. Like Harold's hill where did the sign come from and why?? LOL