Lost lakae has been cleared frm the entrance trail to the levee to the turnpike. Sucks to see it go
been cleared for weeks!! ???
Wow so many memories there, whats the plan for the place?
what else!!! developement!!!
More houses that we don't need. I'll never understand that, with all the houses going into foreclosure and short sale the best idea they have is BUILD MORE HOUSES!
i wpnder whats gonna happen in 30 yrs from now,when south florida runs out of land the developments and th everglades have swallowed south florida..i hate 2 see lost lake go but atleast i have awesome memories and photos of back in the day :'(
It's a cesspool down here. Plan on getting out before it kills you or a family member.
i see alot of atv riders getting into,street bikes,dual sports, jetskis & boats in the future,due to lack of riding areas, as an alternitive sport.
Ha! I owned Sea-Doos from 1994-2008. No where to operate them in SFL, unless you like the open ocean and No Wake zones, not to mention the extreme fuel costs of operating such inefficient machines. Spent more time driving to Bonita Beach area, Jupiter Inlet, Sebastian Inlet, etc..
I bought property in live oak to get away from down here. I hate how populated it is down here but the money is good. I miss holeylands
Awwww man Holeylands, I can easily say the best riding I've ever done was at holeylands during the dry season. Rode the bikes for I dunno how many miles out there, I remember the first time I saw all the random houses they have set up; really cool thing to see. If that place would open up again I'd definitely get myself a mud truck or a 4x4 atv.
I have been praying they would open it up again, i would never attend another mudfest if that was the case. Many good memories