anyone want to go to pax track in bunnell this weekend? so far its just me and probably 2 others.
the more the merrier
http://www.paxtraxmx.com/ (http://www.paxtraxmx.com/)
Welcome to the forum Guz!!!!!! Ya'll have a great time this weekend.
thanks :)
I've been wanting to hit up that track for quite some time but it's a long drive from Miami. Have fun!
yea thats pretty far for you, im doin pax this sunday hardrock next weekend and durhamtown the following weekend.
Gotta say I'm jealous lol. Once my bike is finished I'm gonna be making road trips up north. I'm dying to hit up Hard Rock and DirtyFoot, maybe in a few months I can plan out a road trip.
nice, let me know when u plan on making a trip up this way
I'm hitting up l-cross next weekend, the track doesn't look any good to be honest but the trails look fun. Just trying to tally off all the tracks north of me slow and steady :p
You've ever ridden dade city? That's another I'm anxious to hit.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2013, 06:40:31 PM
Gotta say I'm jealous lol. Once my bike is finished I'm gonna be making road trips up north. I'm dying to hit up Hard Rock and DirtyFoot, maybe in a few months I can plan out a road trip.
At this time the MX track at Dirty Foot is CLOSED... If they don't get the permit for the trails in April i doubt that it will ever open again..
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2013, 07:02:38 PM
I'm hitting up l-cross next weekend, the track doesn't look any good to be honest but the trails look fun. Just trying to tally off all the tracks north of me slow and steady :p
You've ever ridden dade city? That's another I'm anxious to hit.
Plan to go to Dade City on a quad points night. They have some local hotels with set rates for the track or they will let you stay the night camped at the track. They do have electric hook ups no charge. It's a supercross style track with about 1:15 lap times.
Check out FamilyFirst MX on Facebook she takes the best videos and pics of our race series.
Yeah I have ffmx added on facebook actually, all the pictures and videos they put up are one of the reasons I wanna go lol.
no, ive never been there. but i would like to sometime soon
went to pax today its an ok track im new to mx and this was my second time on a track, the jumps and gaps a re a little big for me lol but i had fun. i took a good tumble towards the end think i either fractured a rib or bruised it badly, but ill survive.
Ouch sounds painful lol. Got any pics from the track?
Not sure how far thundercross is from you but I'll be apart of a group ride heading up there in a month or two. More than welcomed to come we vary from experienced to beginners.
thats about 3.5 hrs south of me...
heres some wimpy pics lol
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/10757_640292022653748_1567379983_n_zps895ee740.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/150195_640296872653263_981582723_n_zps0cfbd6db.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/299251_640292715987012_603289074_n_zps9e5c4ce5.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/299253_640291805987103_196116185_n_zpsaa20aedb.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/537187_640291052653845_408788699_n_zpse70785f1.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/539025_640293152653635_1140649760_n_zps29698568.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/563728_640291209320496_209935301_n_zps73e71fdc.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/563748_640291479320469_1986813051_n_zps0e6b25ce.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/mk3_gtte/644627_640290982653852_94954179_n_zps838e66fb.jpg)
Cool pictures man looks like you were having fun out there.
yea it was fun , i just cant get to comfortable because it hurts haha, but im gonna try to sit out the next two weeks to try to heal my rib and get my new front rims in, so im ready for durhamtown on the 18th-21st.
anyone is more then welcome to come out and play with us, i know its a long drive but ive been told its probably the mest offroad park around.
so far theres about 4-6 of us we neeeeddd morrreee haha
150 MILES OF TRAILS
40 MILES OF SINGLE TRACK
TRAILS ARE ONE WAY
6 MX TRACKS
1 BEGINNER PEEWEE TRACK(8yrs & Younger)
1 BEGINNER PEEWEE Youth Track (12yrs & Younger)
1/4-1/8 MILE FLAT TRACK
DIRT DRAG STRIP
UTV TRACK
FREESTYLE PARK (Requires Approval)
MUD DRAG PIT
FULLY STOCKED PRO SHOP
4 SERVICE BAYS
RENTAL DEPARTMENT
ATV/Dirt Bike/UTV Storage
EMT STAFF on WEEKENDS
Grand Prix/Baja Style Track
New Side x Side Race Course with Double Lanes
even if someone wants to come that doesnt own a bike, you could rent one haha
I wish, been wanting to hit durhamtown since I got an atv. Gotta plan a trip like that a good year in advanced.
heading back to pax again sunday if anyone wants to go
second time out, getting better clearing a lot of jumps :) went yesterday and wrecked and snapped my steering stem :( but got one on order and will be back at it not this weekend but the next
(http://puu.sh/2AHf0)
(http://puu.sh/2AHjw)