Hi Guys. I've been in and out of ATVing the last few years.
I'm looking to buy another atv. Is the independent suspension worth the extra money ? I don't need a 4X4 but I'm considering it.
Also I tend to ride alone a lot so reliability is extremely important . What brands or models should top the list ?
I'm looking used. I thought I could spend $2,000 to $3,000. but that might not be enough from what I'm finding.
Quote from: 1Scorpion on March 24, 2013, 04:08:58 PM
Hi Guys. I've been in and out of ATVing the last few years.
I'm looking to buy another atv. Is the independent suspension worth the extra money ? I don't need a 4X4 but I'm considering it.
Also I tend to ride alone a lot so reliability is extremely important . What brands or models should top the list ?
I'm looking used. I thought I could spend $2,000 to $3,000. but that might not be enough from what I'm finding.
IMHO yes it is worth every penny... It gives the best ride by far. Both my wife and i ride 2006 sportsman 4X4 and we love the way they ride. The older you get the more you will appreciate the ride you get LOL
[/quote]
IMHO yes it is worth every penny... The older you get the more you will appreciate the ride you get LOL
[/quote] ;D That's me all day ! I'm just over 55 and holding.
I will never go back to a straight axil again!!!!!!! Merle is correct, I.R.S. is worth every penny.
Buying used is always a crapshoot, not knowing how the P.O. rode or maintained it .
Quote from: 1Scorpion on March 24, 2013, 05:51:16 PM
IMHO yes it is worth every penny... The older you get the more you will appreciate the ride you get LOL
[/quote] ;D That's me all day ! I'm just over 55 and holding.
[/quote]
66 and still hitting the trails and the old phosphate mines at Croom...