Hello
There are about ten of us coming from Canada for a friend's wedding in Orlando.
We are looking to rent some ATVs for the day. I can't find rentals anywhere.
Only place I found was guided tour at Revolution, but they said it was fairly mild.
Is there any where that rents ATVs that's not for beginners?
Doesn't have to be crazy advanced, just something a little more than flat ground?
Thanks!
Might not be what you are looking for but there are guided tours of the Ocala National Forrest (North of Orlando)http://atvoffroadadventuretours.com/index.html
Thanks. I seen that one, just the 2hr drive time bothers me a bit.
I think I'd rather just spend the day in Tampa with a 1.5hr drive instead of going two hours.
Don't know how far you want to go to ride. There is a ATV rental in Brooksville You can rent and they will take them to Croom Motorcycle Park. It's a 2600 acre park in the forest. riding includes a sand pit of front trails through the woods and several old phosphate mines to ride in. check out their web page here http://croomatvrental.com/ (http://croomatvrental.com/)
Quote from: Thunderdually on March 21, 2013, 05:26:01 PM
Don't know how far you want to go to ride. There is a ATV rental in Brooksville You can rent and they will take them to Croom Motorcycle Park. It's a 2600 acre park in the forest. riding includes a sand pit of front trails through the woods and several old phosphate mines to ride in. check out their web page here http://croomatvrental.com/ (http://croomatvrental.com/)
Seen that, and seems like it would be worth the trip, but I can't justify spending $300-$400 per person.
Thanks though.
I don't know about rentals, but if you're staying in Orlando, you can ride at 5A for free. It's about an hour away from Orlando. Larry
I WISH I KNEW ABOUT ANY ATV RENTALS..SOME OF U YOUNGER BOYS MIGHT NOT REMEMBER THIS BUT BACK IN THE LATE 70'S N EARLY 80'S, GUESS WHO USE TO RENT HONDA ATC'S MOSTLY 185S..U-HAUL .LOL..IT WAS $35.BUCKS A DAY & THE ATC;S WERE ALL TRASHED.. HAHA.