Who's going!!!!! This will be my first time!!! :)
Hmm, maybe I can make it my first time also. To far out to commit at the moment though!
so far im going, heading up 33 to 19, off of fifty, pray for rain, i heard its dusty right now
There is a group of us from Jacksonville going. Not our 1st time but you all will love this place.
Well if the main trails are dry then that means the good water trails will be awesome!!!!! :drive.gif
the ONLY water out there right now is at Concrete Bridge... every trail out there is bone dry.. I barely got into any mud at all this past weekend, and whatever I was able to scrounge up was such thick sludge it was impossible... they need a LOT of rain. I'd be I could have rode all weekend and avoided getting anything but dusty! So, if they don't get a significant amount of rain between now and then, bring your respirator!!
in the mean time... join me doing rain dances daily!!
I went a 2-3 weeks back and it was dry too. There is a ditch line that is about the only fun place other than the concrete bridge. I stay clean(dusty) all day till we got too the ditch. Then it was on. Glad we checked it because it saved the day. Come on Rain...... SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!
Doing the.rain dance!!!!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Its working.
;D Thats what im talking about!
Well my whole party has backed out. Wife and i are still going in hopes of meeting new people.
One more week! Can't wait. Leaving Friday morning.
is anyone on sportquads? or everyone gonna be on a utility?
Quote from: The Guz on April 05, 2013, 04:55:44 AM
is anyone on sportquads? or everyone gonna be on a utility?
Just utility here.
I'll be leaving in about 12 hrs! Who else?
Wow Brute, leaving that early? I won't be able to leave till after lunch. Still hoping for a downpour tonight.
Our group will be there on Saturday.