ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Crewsing on March 09, 2013, 06:18:43 AM

Title: Ortega Creek
Post by: Crewsing on March 09, 2013, 06:18:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AhqFcO1DKME (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AhqFcO1DKME)   Still working on video skills.  Hope it works.
Title: Re: Ortega Creek
Post by: klutchbuster400 on March 09, 2013, 07:42:11 AM
I don't care much for mudding but your videos sure make it look fun!
Title: Re: Ortega Creek
Post by: Ole Nasty on March 09, 2013, 07:34:44 PM
Great video man but I got no sound.  Maybe its just my computer though.
Title: Re: Ortega Creek
Post by: imsobored152 on March 09, 2013, 08:30:21 PM
Aww cant watch on mobile. :(
Title: Re: Ortega Creek
Post by: Crewsing on March 09, 2013, 09:14:53 PM
I need to fix. Had some copyright issues.
Title: Re: Ortega Creek
Post by: Ole Nasty on March 09, 2013, 09:38:58 PM
I use a youtube converter.  Gets all your music free, plus no copyright issues.
Title: Re: Ortega Creek
Post by: klutchbuster400 on March 10, 2013, 12:17:36 AM
If you put the name and artist of the sound you won't get copyright issues, just type that info in and youtube will automatically handle the rest. Put Songname - Artist.