Hey everyone, not new to this site but haven't been on in quite some time. From Florida but living in Texas at the moment. I still have my property at Holopaw and was wondering how things are there? Thanks.
~MUDMAN~
Didn't you join the Border Patrol?
I heard a bunch of illegals are living at Holopaw on Diggin's land.
Quote from: AintSkeered on February 28, 2013, 07:47:11 PM
I heard a bunch of illegals are living at Holopaw on Diggin's land.
Probably. If it wasn't for Google Earth, I wouldn't even know what the place looked like anymore! LOL
Just let me borrow your key, Diggin. I'll take some pictures for you :)
Yes I joined the Border Patrol. Been working with them for about 5 years now. Plan on moving back to Florida within the next year so figured I needed to get back in the loop as far as riding spots go.
~MUDMAN~