Anyone going riding around Jax this weekend? With all the rain we've had, it should be a good time. Wrap that ankle tight Ole Nasty and load up!
Ha! I wish! Surgery is tomorrow, I can't wait for this ordeal to be over with. Have fun where ever you go, it should be WET!
we are hitting shindler sat. going be chilly but should be a swamp
Take pics!
Headed to Waycross to ride Saturday
xchief, you really should check out shindler sometime, its pretty good riding and its in JAX.
Quote from: Ole Nasty on March 01, 2013, 01:39:16 PM
xchief, you really should check out shindler sometime, its pretty good riding and its in JAX.
I would like too but all my riding buddies have sports so unless i tag along with others i would be by myself.
Also Sandbox is flooded bad so no riding there for a while...
Going to Hastings tomorrow. Shindler should be a muddy good time but crew wants to head south. Plus i need to snork my bike before I go to Shindler any time soon. I have had 2 oops moments my last 2 rides and need the insurance.