ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Lifesaver81 on February 27, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Title: New Here
Post by: Lifesaver81 on February 27, 2013, 06:41:37 AM
Came across the forum and found it a great place to link up with fellow riders. Been riding a long time and finally gave in and purchased and 07' Bruteforce 750. I live in Palm Beach County. Anyone local enough to ride with on the weekends? I need some muddin buddies in S. Florida.
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: patches206 on February 27, 2013, 07:03:41 AM
Welcome to the site.
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: mrbones on February 27, 2013, 05:24:27 PM
Welcome aboard!
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: trailrider77 on February 27, 2013, 06:52:14 PM
welcome im sure u will find plenty of mudders down there
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: johndoe83 on February 27, 2013, 08:02:36 PM
Welcome!!

Im from Palm Beach also, unfortunatly theres not alot of places to ride around here, We gotta do a bit of driving to go anywhere legal.

Where have you been riding at lately?
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: Lifesaver81 on February 27, 2013, 10:56:33 PM
I have a buddy up in J'ville so been doing mud muckers and plant bamboo. Never been to L-cross but I'm open to drive and meet some fellow mudders.
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: johndoe83 on February 28, 2013, 04:00:52 AM
L-cross is nice!

I wasnt sure if bamboo was still open or not? Their website is like.. empty?

I like going to bamboo for a easier trip with more available ride time and less gas money :P

Im going to try out the new place devils mud garden soon just to see whatits like, I wanna bring my dirtbikes to ride also and I dont think they allow them :-\
Title: Re: New Here
Post by: Lifesaver81 on February 28, 2013, 07:39:12 AM
Johndoe,

I'm up for linking up and riding. Where is devils garden?