Where is everyone going riding this weekend?
Tj and family, Steve, myself and wife will be riding at Croom. Going to ride in the mines.. come on up and join us.
Why day and time is everyone going? And what do I need to ride there?
Tj is camping there this weekend . Steve and i will be there on Saturday. I should get there some where around 8 AM. You can either buy a yearly pass I think it's $50.00 per machine right now. or you can buy a one day pass for 15.00 per machine...
Only thing i have had to show was my Vin number and the state sticker.
I think my son is going also. Should be there between 8 & 9am. Come on up Treavor, I'm just going to get a day pass. I need to remember to grab the helmets!!!!!!!
My green sticker the numbers on it come off but sticker is there is that gonna be ok long as I got the paper to it
The numbers on both green stickers are no longer there on mine also!!!!! You'll be fine, they just sometimes look to see if the green sticker is there. It depends on who is working the gate house, most of the time you give them an I.D. & Vin. #'s & they never look for the green sticker. See you there Treavor!
Mingy, my g/f and myself will be riding ONFtomorrow. wish I could still ride Croom with you guys, maybe they'll get go with the direction of the sport and allow SxS one day.