ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: strubby on February 20, 2013, 03:46:34 PM

Title: Centennial Trail ONF Saturday 2-23
Post by: strubby on February 20, 2013, 03:46:34 PM
Hey guys, the g/f and I are going to ride Ocala Saturday, figured I'd see if anyone else wants to go. We are planning on going by ourselves but there is 3 other machines that might go. I don't hold my breath anymore haha.
Title: Re: Centennial Trail ONF Saturday 2-23
Post by: Mingy on February 20, 2013, 09:34:21 PM
I might just do it.  Rode with you this past summer or spring at 5-A.  If I remember correctly you had a red sport bike; I have a green 450 Grizzly with Ammo cans on the front.  When do you want to hook up?  At the new trailhead?
Title: Re: Centennial Trail ONF Saturday 2-23
Post by: strubby on February 22, 2013, 02:48:03 AM
I got your email and replied, sorry I didn't get a notification of your reply on here. We will be at the Centennial/Adventure trailhead about 9AM. Silver Toyota Tundra and Polaris RZR XP 900.

Anyone else want to come out and play? I haven't been to ONF since the new trail systems so I'm excited to see how the trails are.