Plan on going to Croom this Saturday. Any one else going.. Steve ? TJ?
can you ask about the grooming? please? when do they do it? I once was told its only done after it rains, I dont know how true that is. I got a group goin on the weekend of the 24th(next weekend
Wish I could Merle but I have Nuclear Cowboys Tickets. I was looking at camping/riding Croom Next weekend?
Quote from: zman03 on February 15, 2013, 12:37:54 AM
can you ask about the grooming? please? when do they do it? I once was told its only done after it rains, I dont know how true that is. I got a group goin on the weekend of the 24th(next weekend
Zman the guy who was doing it was out hurt for a few months. He is back and hard AT WORK my friend. You camping Zman or just a day trip? I PM my phone number.
Quote from: patches206 on February 15, 2013, 04:25:59 AM
Wish I could Merle but I have Nuclear Cowboys Tickets. I was looking at camping/riding Croom Next weekend?
Maybe we can make it out next week end. Let me know if you go.
we'll be camping, hope they get to do some grooming with all this rain!! ::)
Quote from: Thunderdually on February 15, 2013, 11:46:59 AM
Quote from: patches206 on February 15, 2013, 04:25:59 AM
Wish I could Merle but I have Nuclear Cowboys Tickets. I was looking at camping/riding Croom Next weekend?
Maybe we can make it out next week end. Let me know if you go.
Sounds like a planned ride developing & I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wife was talking about riding Centennial Trail on Sat. if your interested Merle.
Sounds like a planned ride developing & I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wife was talking about riding Centennial Trail on Sat. if your interested Merle.
Thanks but i'm not up to driving that far this weekend.. For that matter looks like i won't be able to go to Croom tomorrow. Won't know for sure until tonight. Would love to see a group ride next weekend if possible.
got like 10 people goin next weekend
I am in for next weekend will be getting to Croom late Fri and staying till Sunday. Will have my kids with me and be in a triple Axel Raptor Toy hauler.
riding in style :ThumbsUp.gif
Merle and Steve you going to camp or just come in for the day?
Just for the day. I'll give you a call when I head that way to see if you need any ice ect..
We had a great ride yesterday @ Centennial, got alittle cool headed back to the truck tho but still outstanding riding weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zephyr went to croom yesterday, hopefully he'll chime in & let us know if they have groomed the trails.
K, see you next weekend.
Just for the day... see you all Saturday.
Okay Steve and Merle come see me in the campground. Zman you still coming with your pack of budds?
I'll see ya'll Sat.!!!!!!
My wife and i will be there Saturday...