ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: mudbucket2 on February 03, 2013, 01:35:47 PM

Title: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: mudbucket2 on February 03, 2013, 01:35:47 PM
i wanted to go ride , but had to work saturday , that sucked !! so who wants to go this saturday 2-9 ?? if i dont have to work , they dont tell me until friday if i have to work are not .
Title: Re: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: mudbucket2 on February 05, 2013, 01:23:10 AM
.
Title: Re: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: mudbucket2 on February 06, 2013, 09:52:23 AM
Ok who wants to go ? Let me know !!
Title: Re: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: Ole Nasty on February 06, 2013, 03:41:08 PM
I'm out for a while I broke my ankle last night.
Title: Re: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: bottom_out on February 07, 2013, 12:00:24 AM
WTF Nasty? How did you manage that? Chaing the kids around?
Title: Re: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: Ole Nasty on February 07, 2013, 03:51:07 PM
Stepping out of my truck on uneven pavement and rolled it right over.
Title: Re: lets go ride (( osceola ))
Post by: Mingy on February 07, 2013, 10:46:03 PM
Damn, sorry to hear.  I broke my ankle once playing raquetball and thought I had only gotten a bruise and swelling. I planted my foot but it slid sideways into the wall.  Never slowed me down, didn't need to ice it, just a bit sore.  20 years later when I got a MRI for some knee surgery they found the old break on the other ankle, Doc couldn't believe that I didn't know.  I've worn lace up boots a lot since then, helps the knee and ankle.