I've never seen so many people out at this spot before, at least 60 people were out there today. I even had my wife and kids with me.
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_143224.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_160423.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_160356.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145618.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145612.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145555.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145533.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145527.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145522.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145518.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145504.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145459.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145448.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_145444.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_144155.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_143524.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_143501.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_124626.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/The%20Grizz/IMG_20130127_143233.jpg)
Dang that place is wet. How big is that place? That the home depot spot right?
Nice pics and love that double rack on the Ford!
Its really not all that big but has some good mud holes. And thats it really, really dry. You should see it after it rains. That's behind Lowe's at the corner of Brannan Field and Old Jennings.
you should have gave me a shout today i was just riding around the roads near my house bored today i would have came and meet up.
FYI. a buddy of mine was talking to a guy and once a month camp blanding is allowing ATV to ride a portion of the forest. We are geting more info and some dates and keep you all up to date.
Sorry man. I was given short notice and then later my wife and kids met me. It wasn't a planned event or anything. You should just swing by this place on the weekends, there is ALWAYS somebody out there.
nice pics buddy,but if this is public land or private land? i always avoid those hangouts..10.15.20 trucls n bikes in 1 sport on a specific day.its only a matter of time b4 the cops move in..enjoy it while it lasts..
I dunno, I've been going out there a couple of years now. Hell, the cops even cruised through there on Sunday, just showing a presence I guess, they didn't say anything to anybody.
CR500 we do things diffrent in middleburg ;D.
I ride the dirt roads all the time in Middleburg if your not hauling A$$ or ripping up the roads they my stop to check your ID but they usally dont mess with you.
nice pics man
Just got back from the spot, and its closed. There were big sheriff's dept signs posted by the entrance and warning posters all down the property line. Too bad a great local spot got shut down.
My buddy told me he was out there and the sheriffs came out and told them to leave, prior to it being taped off, they said a boy had been beaten to death up the street from there and the cops just wanted to block off any area that had groups of people gathering to prevent anything else from hapening. It does suck though that was a fun local spot.