Anyone rideing anywhere this weekend?
Mud Muckers is open this weekend.
im riding tomarrow all day long. >:D 8) ;D
Croom camping and riding.
Group of us will be at Mud Muckers all weekend.
Probably out at the compound fri-sun
Getting the boat in the water, Riding Sat. & fishing Sun.!!
Im going out to river ranch for the 1st time
How is rancho now days have not been there since before hunting season?
Drying up & turning into a dust bowl again!
Dang I know I'm ready to go back out there and ride again
Ya so am I ranchu is a fun place to ride at
So am I!! Planned on boating both days this weekend but got a call & now pulling a float thru Gasperalla parade Sat. & boating Sun.. Next weekend is daughters graduation party!! I will try to set up a group ride in the near future. Hopefully T.J. & Merle will able to go then.
I am in if avail Steve!
Sounds like fun... Would love to do a group ride. I will be at Dirty foot on Feb 3 for the MX race and March 9 for the Mud run so those weekends are out for me.