Hello every one ,trying to start a atv group in the tampa area..let me know thanks.
Just mudding or other types of riding?
love the mud ;D
Mud trails just having a good time..im going to croom tomorrow anyone down?
Nothing better then some sloppy wet trails
Heading to Hog Wallers this weekend with the family, if anybody is down to meet....the more the merrier. Let me know >:D
im down for some mud and i just finished putting my atv back together just let me know
im down...!
Im going back on Feb 2,3 weekend there having a big mud fest..let me know so we can set it up...
I'm in Tampa and ready to go I just bought a commander 1000 and ready to get a group together, we just got back from hardrock offroad park.
Im ready!!
I'm 30 min east of Tampa off I-4. I Have been to the lakeland mud hole which isnt bad but a bit small. I'm looking for more trail rides.
(http://i41.tinypic.com/2vn5pxw.jpg)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ATV-Tampa-fl-riders/189190817917574 (https://www.facebook.com/pages/ATV-Tampa-fl-riders/189190817917574)
mudders, trail riders all type of atvs trying to get this page together for tampa riders and surrounding areas
please like the page and feel free to post
Forget Facebook. That's what THIS site is for!
River Ranch Next Weekend?