I was wondering whats the most bizzar,odd,strangest,scaryest thing or incident u have seen riding the trails,woods, mud or everglades???.,ive been riding very activley in south florida(dade/broward) since 1979/80,so ive seen alotttt of strange crap in those woods n trails..
A half buried school bus a few miles from the pit off 8th St.
A "rainbow people" like camp at ONF years before the trail system.
hahaha geez i got stories about what ive seen thru out the years riding especialy here in south florida.i remember back in 1991 seeing a (KKK) rally in west palm beach at like 1am,buring the cross and all. also on sw 8st n 137ave, behind were every body parks,west of 137ave,in 1997,riding on a weekday after noon my buddy got off his bike to pee & we noticed a reallllllllly strong smell of some thing dead,we fallowed the smell & we found a white,blonde women,in her 30's, fully dressed,white long sleeve sweater,blue jeans and LA GEAR sneakers,wraped in a big carpet,tossed in the woods..we instantly called the cops!!...ill never 4get that geezzzz.
saw an eastern diamondback rattlesnake on saturday on the trails
At ONF I seen a bigfoot run across a trail during our night ride.
lame
stay far from those rattle snakes there venom is very toxic to us , this thursday i grabed at ( ribbon snake) at the humps,its non venomus ,it eats bugs n raters only...hey trx9..the big foot sighting have become popular. a buddy of mine was riding up north at nite with a nite vision cam on his helmet,he got off his bike 2 pee and he heard somthing big that sounded like a fat/big human running thru the forest,u can see on his video what looks like an Ape like 7ft tall with a heavy coat of hair,he said it stunk like rotten eggs too..he actualy took video of the foot print in the mud,it looks like a flat foot gorilla foot print,the foot print was huge.. :o
I've seen Keeter...that's some weird stuff right there.
Yes sir, I saw a 14ft gator run from Keeter in Big Cypress Preserve.
Quote from: AintSkeered on February 07, 2013, 12:17:24 AM
Yes sir, I saw a 14ft gator run from Keeter in Big Cypress Preserve.
That's because Keeter was chasing him with a spork.
Quote from: cr500pro on February 06, 2013, 11:19:17 PM
stay far from those rattle snakes there venom is very toxic to us , this thursday i grabed at ( ribbon snake) at the humps,its non venomus ,it eats bugs n raters only...hey trx9..the big foot sighting have become popular. a buddy of mine was riding up north at nite with a nite vision cam on his helmet,he got off his bike 2 pee and he heard somthing big that sounded like a fat/big human running thru the forest,u can see on his video what looks like an Ape like 7ft tall with a heavy coat of hair,he said it stunk like rotten eggs too..he actualy took video of the foot print in the mud,it looks like a flat foot gorilla foot print,the foot print was huge.. :o
Got the vid or the pictures?
I just Googled pictures of skunk ape. They even have pictures of the Skunk Ape running from Keeter in Big Cypress. See for yourself. http://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+skunk+ape&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#biv=i (http://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+skunk+ape&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#biv=i)|5;d|T_GxacuNPsUK0M:
The sunk ape is real!
Quote from: trx#9 on February 06, 2013, 03:22:32 AM
At ONF I seen a bigfoot run across a trail during our night ride.
That was JUST QUAD 32 Trying to hide from Newmember ::) ::)
Quote from: 550superquad on February 07, 2013, 12:51:01 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 06, 2013, 03:22:32 AM
At ONF I seen a bigfoot run across a trail during our night ride.
That was JUST QUAD 32 Trying to hide from Newmember ::) ::)
Yea ! Remember that chet ! That freakin dude was huge ! And what gets me is you where the A-hole that chucked the beer bottle at his azz and pointed at me ! rolback1
Yea So ;D ;D
I did think it was strange that bigfoot was carrying a rubber fist! :dunno.gif
Rubber fist? Newmember? Quad32? Woods?
Hmmmm? Sounds like another typical Saturday night in ONF!
trx#9.....my buddy does have the nite cam vid of what looks like an APE u can see n hear it all,but he wont show it to any experts or media it,he say they wont belive it anyways..he's right!!..
Quote from: trx#9 on February 08, 2013, 12:46:48 AM
I did think it was strange that bigfoot was carrying a rubber fist! :dunno.gif
I just threw up in my mouth :o :o
Quote from: trx#9 on February 08, 2013, 12:46:48 AM
I did think it was strange that bigfoot was carrying a rubber fist! :dunno.gif
Iced tea shot out of my nose when I read this. Funny stuff.
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 08, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 08, 2013, 12:46:48 AM
I did think it was strange that bigfoot was carrying a rubber fist! :dunno.gif
Iced tea shot out of my nose when I read this. Funny stuff.
I can only imagine what shot out of your nose when you read "Are my friends still here ?" ;D
Quote from: asmart82 on February 08, 2013, 08:14:56 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 08, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 08, 2013, 12:46:48 AM
I did think it was strange that bigfoot was carrying a rubber fist! :dunno.gif
Iced tea shot out of my nose when I read this. Funny stuff.
I can only imagine what shot out of your nose when you read "Are my friends still here ?" ;D
A rubber fist.
right before they closed down nw 41st by the metrowest jail in miami, we were riding behind the lake towards the crashed plane out there and me and a buddy,found 3 ,6foot tall pot plants... >:D ;)