i wanted to ride yesterday (( 12-22-12 )) but had to work and it was cold . i would like to try this saturday to go ride !! who wants to go ?? (( where )) ?? let me know....
I'm itchin' to go ridin'. I've never been to Osceola, 5a or Fat Daddy's in Waycross.
5a sounds good to me... Who all wants to go ? I will be leaving jax around 5am , have to stop at hardees on Merrill rd .
Ok who's all going , like to get a head count!!!
I'm down to go but I aint going that early, lol.
Take 95south to exit 231 south of Daytona , exit then turn right and you will see the parking lot ((dirt))..give me a time and I will come back to the truck...
Can't go this weekend ,, have to work,,,, this sucks
I can't make it this week either as I got an invitation to Holopaw.
Make it next Saturday or even New Years Day.
Larry
I'm trying to get some folk to go to Fat Daddy's. I've never been but it looks fun.
OK, found it. I have made plans to go to HogWaller with a buddy of mine but I wont know for sure if he's going until tonight. If not, I can drive up to FD's Saturday or Sunday. I will let you know later.
Hey Jim, it looks like I'm being persuaded to go to Hogwaller too. That is probably where I'll end up at and I'll see you out there.
Fat daddys is fun but a good drive. Hogwaller sould be sloppy
I should be out there around 1030 or so.
Hogwaller it is.
My buddy Dave has some kind of flu (he says) but it sounds more like tuberculosis to me. Whats left of him MAY be in late Sat. and I hope he will leave his mungus at home; he might stay over or he might come in Sunday.
I am leaving early Sat AM and will set up there by 8:00 - already fully packed anyway except for a food run, and am planning to stay overnight.
I have your number Sean and will PM mine to you. At 10:30 I will give you a ring.
I be at HW around 9. Have a buddy bringing a decent sized mud truck, hope I get a ride. I will the one with goofy gopro hat and my buddy will be riding double up with his 6 years old son. First time using gopro. See ya out there.
Lol, I will have a goofy Contour strapped to his head, first time using it.
contour's are awesome i like mine way better then i liked my gopro