Well, took a few new pics of my YFZ today, can't wait to see ya'll at thundercross on saturday!!! Also, don't forget to check out the new www.godfatheroffroad.com for all you ATV needs!!!!!
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/d07e26fbc6.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/11997a21e0.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/c6af107ff7.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/d6a1226fd0.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/a5fec2c1b3.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/8467d6de39.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/9041f56649.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/0703be9841.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
Very Nice bike, you do have the rear linkage on the rearend, if so did it drop your ride hight?
Also is that a plus two on the steering stem?
My steering stem is a Walsh race craft +1. Yes, I have the Elka rear linkage, if you aren't currently running it with your elka rear shock, you'll need to get it revalved I beleive. No, it will not change the ride height.
looking good how do you like the holeshots over the kendas i think thats what you had before. :-\
looks good dude
Kenda sucks, I'll put my stock tires back on before I put Kenda's on my quad again. The holeshots are a million times better.
Looks good Jack as usual, your quad is a camera sleeper!LoL :D
HOW MUCH MONEY DO U HAVE IN IT
WHATS DONE TO THE ENGINE.
Hmmm, I dont even know how much I have in it, maybe 10k? The motor is stock for now, I won't need motor work for a while, I still have a while to go before I'm using the motor to its full potential.
Looks great!
looks good
nice ride........good job