anybody replaced a water pump seal
According to the Factory Service Manual the Engine has to come out & be at least partialy torn down & it references a Special Seal installation tool,Might want to ask over ay Polaris Forum I am sure there are some folks overthere with 1st hand experience http://www.polarisatvforums.com (http://www.polarisatvforums.com)
Here is a detailed post on the seal on Highlifter forums with out engine removal or tear down http://forum.highlifter.com/m3206595-print.aspx (http://forum.highlifter.com/m3206595-print.aspx)
Quote from: gmiller0737 on December 09, 2012, 12:15:09 AM
According to the Factory Service Manual the Engine has to come out & be at least partialy torn down & it references a Special Seal installation tool,Might want to ask over ay Polaris Forum I am sure there are some folks overthere with 1st hand experience http://www.polarisatvforums.com (http://www.polarisatvforums.com)
Here is a detailed post on the seal on Highlifter forums with out engine removal or tear down http://forum.highlifter.com/m3206595-print.aspx (http://forum.highlifter.com/m3206595-print.aspx)
Great info. I hope this never happens to my 800.