2006 polaris sportsman 800 efi red atv
gell battery
Rhino front axles
14" rims with 30" silverbacks (skiny fat)
14" rims with all terain tires
5000lbs winch just installed with wireless remote and spare(brain needs to be installed)
RDC 2" lift
QSC clutch kit
rear polaris box with saddle bags
1 pair of bazooka tubbies 8" marine speakers with clarion radio and massive amp
reverse overide switch
super atv fornt arms 2" foward drop
has a rear leak and brocken axle I have the parts and need to find time to fix it
2005 red suzuki kingquad 700 efi
gell battery
RDC radiator relocation
12" itp rims with 28" mudzillas
3000lbs new winch just installed
snorkelled
I have a koplin rear box brand new uninstalled
Has a front leak I have the seal just need to find the time to change it
call me with question 786-236-5096 Jose
bump
still for sale first 10000.00 takes it great Christmas surprise
still for sale ?????
if the price is right i have no need to sell and got tired of low ballers so stopped pursuing it if some one likes the bikes and wants them so be it if they don't ill just keep them and use them once a year lol
can you send some pics to skrhodes74@yahoo.com
when I pull them out ill take pics again i lost my memory card on my phone when I was using it to update my wifes navi in her car and lost the pics
Would 3000 be enough for one?
3 thousand is to low I am only selling the polaris sortsman now
how about trades for the Polaris? iv got a 97 f350 turbo diesel with 7.3, 4 door, a/c? call me at 3054208983
Polaris is still for sale.
bump