2 for sure and maybe 2 more are riding at Rancho this Saturday 12/8/12 just wanting to see if anybody else wants to go ??? We will be looking at a lot that for sale in Rancho , Were going to Buy , I just want to put feet on it before I sign the Papers...
Hit me back if you want to meet up and we can set up the Time ...
I hope some of you Rancho Guys want to Ride , It will be Fun to Ride with some New People ...
What time ya'll planing on getting to Rancho, also do you have the lot # your looking for??
I have a detailed map of the place & could help you find it!!
Hi were glad to hear that someone is going to ride with us tomorrow and that's great you got a map of the lot sites at Rancho ... Will be there at around 11:30 , Will we be able to Park at the HOA Members lot behind Davids with you or up front ???
If you want you can call me at 407 832-2528 that's a lot easier than this email back and forth
R.J
Sorry RJ not gonna be able to make it. Forgot tomorrow the company my wife works for is having thier X-Mas party. Hope to get together the next time you ride @ Rancho!!
O.K ...Thanks for letting me know ...Next Time ...
Quote from: SMP63 on December 07, 2012, 06:05:42 PM
Sorry RJ not gonna be able to make it. Forgot tomorrow the company my wife works for is having thier X-Mas party. Hope to get together the next time you ride @ Rancho!!
Hey Steve we need to togetherther wMerellerel to do some riding!
Quote from: patches206 on December 07, 2012, 09:55:03 PM
Quote from: SMP63 on December 07, 2012, 06:05:42 PM
Sorry RJ not gonna be able to make it. Forgot tomorrow the company my wife works for is having thier X-Mas party. Hope to get together the next time you ride @ Rancho!!
Hey Steve we need to togetherther wMerellerel to do some riding!
I couldn't agree more TJ!!!! At the meeting we talked about getting together & head over to 5A. Would ya'll be interested in going overthere with us?
I'm up for a ride at 5A when are we going to do it? You still have weekends off TJ? Are we talking about taking the family riding or just us guys?
I will not be free until after mid Jan. This time of year is bad for free time, lots of x-mas cheer which really is not a bad thing. Merle I would be up to 5a with the family not or just the guys.
MP63 steve put on group ride when yall plane on going to 5a , if i dont have to work i will try to come down .
You know that June and I will be there !!!
Larry
Thanks Steve for a great ride, hope to do it again soon.
It was a good time riding with ya'll!!! I ended up going back out there today, got some rain last night & it was dust free riding.
Quote from: patches206 on December 09, 2012, 01:36:47 PM
I will not be free until after mid Jan. This time of year is bad for free time, lots of x-mas cheer which really is not a bad thing. Merle I would be up to 5a with the family not or just the guys.
Well TJ just let us know when you got the time to go!!!!! It doesn't matter to me if ya'll want to bring the family or not TJ & Merle. I got a feeling the wife is gonna wanna go along, she hasn't rode in awhile, been waiting on the cooler weather to get here.
Larry its a given you & June will be there!!!!!!
Jim I will post up when we get a date worked out.