Anyone here frequent Miami mx? Just about got the quad back together and ready to ride!
I think there's a race sunday?
Well I literally just got done rebuilding the bike about an hour ago and it was sitting in pieces for nearly 3 years prior. Gonna take it out by lost lake tomorrow for a test ride, and then maybe Miami MX saturday to see if I still remember how to jump stuff :P
where is miami-mx located at?
Krome ave about 1 mile south of US-27 (Okeechobee rd)
cool and this motocross track open to the public?
Yeah, wednesday saturdays and sundays.
You should add them on facebook because every now and then they'll randomly open up on a monday or thursday, and they only announce it on the facebook.
Sunday's seem to be race days only, so if you want to go for practice then wednesday or Saturday is your best bet.
I'll be there today in case anyone else is going.
Look for the guy going slow on this bike.
(http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16212_549942601689504_1641154650_n.jpg)
sounds awesome ill check it out,, by the way ur bike is kick ass!!!!!! where did u take that pics.its beautiful?
Thanks, that was at some private land an old buddy of mine owns near Miami lakes.
I went today to Miami MX for the first time and had a blast! It's definitely more of a dirtbike track than an ATV track but that made it all the more fun! You can really tell the owner is passionate about the track as it's kept in very good condition. Some areas get extremely rutted since it's mainly dirtbikes out there, but all in all it was great and I'm going back as often as I can.
The bike got dirty as hell, but I had a great time!
(http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/Akraix_photos/IMG323.jpg)
im glad u ahd a blast,ill have to try it,,hey how much do they charge$$ to ride that track?
It's 35$ everytime you go if you're not a member.
If you buy a year membership, it's $25 for the membership, and then another $25 instead of $35 everytime you go.
Lemme know when you wanna go, now that the bike is fixed I'm down to go whenever.